Tingley® Safetyflex® 17 Mil FR PVC Rain Jacket with Hood
Green, 17 mil specialty PVC on polyester; acid jacket with attached hood; flame, acid and chemical resistant; double coated full cut shoulder sleeves; Therm-O-Rad sealed seams; ideal for chemical environments; meets ASTM D6413 standards.
- Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement.
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
- Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps and buckles.
- Hidden hardware for added protection.
- Mildew resistant.
- Flame resistant.
- Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than 2 seconds after removal of ignition source. (Test method ASTM D6413.)
The Tingley Safetyflex Jacket is flame resistant and made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics.
The heavy exterior coating provides excellent permeation performance with a soft, supple feel for all day comfort.
All seams are Therm-O-Rad sealed to guarantee protection from chemical contact.
The J41108 has an attached hood and hidden hardware. Ideal for chemical environments.