Magid® Precision Safety® 1″ x 3″ Woven Adhesive Bandages
Value-priced; 1″ x 3″, beige, sterile woven bandage strip; Not made with natural rubber latex; non-irritating; comfortable and breathable design protects and conceals minor cuts, scrapes, abrasions and puncture wounds; bandages come in box of 100 as well as 16-count, easy-to-identify, plastic-wrapped unit box ideal for first aid kit refill.
- Quality, cost-saving alternative compared to other first aid brands.
- 1″ X 3″ woven adhesive bandage strip design.
- Sterile Beige.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Strong adhesive secures bandage around wound for long-lasting protection.
- Comfortable, stretchable, breathable and flexible fabric.
Specifically designed for industry, the Magid Precision Safety Sterile 1″ X 3″ Woven Bandage Strips provide customers a reliable and value-priced solution to their existing first aid needs from their trusted, single-source supplier of gloves and safety equipment.
The beige, woven adhesive fabric comfortably adheres to the skin for long-lasting protection that conceals minor wounds without irritation while allowing better breathability as it heals.
Stretchable and flexible, the bandage gently moves with the wearer without sticking to the wound and is easily and painlessly removed.
Bandages come in box of 100 and 16-count, easy-to-identify, plastic-wrapped unit box ideal for first aid kit refill.